SCSXX - (Scissors)
4 7/8 Inches Overall
The Schaaf & Good Company, which manufactured scissors and shears, was acquired in 1944 by the W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Co and E.W. Smiley of Sturgis, Michigan to form the Case-Smiley Corporation ( Fremont, Ohio). In 1949, Smiley sold out to Case and the new company became the Case Shear Corporation, which was relocated to Nashville, Arkansas in 1953. Case eventually sold off Case Shears Corporation in 1985.
Tang Stamp Date: 1953-1985
+Click on Image to Enlarge
Timothy - 5169
High Bidder's First Name and last 4 digits of their phone number
will display along with the amount of the high bid .